Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and comfortability, as well as graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Transparent Purple with color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, white binding and gold hardware
All instruments from Music Makers are professionally evaluated and set-up in our historic Galesburg, IL. storefront prior to shipping.
Questions? Send us a message!